Tuesday 6 May 2008

IVK sur la corde

“You thought you knew me, you see. That’s why you couldn’t get what you expected. I can’t be alone; I needed you, but your timing was always wrong. As far as I remember I never got to see you at the right time and place. Bitch needs her crowd ? of course ! all you had to do is stick around long enough to get me all for yourself, but you always forced yourself instead. I am not going because of you. Yes I was hurt and angry, but I’m a little bit coast to coast, you know. Feelings can be stirred – I’m bent on leaving. You’ll say I started running when you dragged me to the ground, won’t you. I’m taking a walk around god knows where and I know you think I won’t make it, that I’ll come back begging for attention and honestly, it doesn’t even matter if you’re right – I’d rather be deluded and self-conscious in a place that feels open than not care about anything in stupid sketchy ass … where everyone’s been stuffed since I can’t remember. You never could make out forwards from back – I’ll look down on the up side and up... I’ll think of you when I’m standing
on
a

1 comment:

'33 said...

j'ai du mal à comprendre ce qu'elle exprime (faute de vocabulaire) à partir de "I’d rather be deluded and self-conscious"
Je ne comprends pas non plus très bien ces deux phrases : "Feelings can be stirred – I’m bent on leaving."

Tu sais, Third est un des albums de la décennie.